Dandelion works with healthcare data in the petabyte range, so having world-class data architecture and stewardship is critical to our shared success. You will work closely with Technical Product Management, Data Science, and Health System Partners to develop scalable solutions to process and store terabytes of structured and unstructured data from legacy systems to a cutting-edge machine learning platform. You should have deep expertise in data platforms in AWS and/or GCP. You should have excellent business and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders to understand data requirements to implement efficient and scalable ETL solutions.
Technical skills (Required):
- 3+ years in Python development Experience
- 3+ years of SQL
- 3+ years experience with Data Modeling
- Experience analyzing data to discover opportunities and address gaps.
- 5+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience working with OLAPs (i.e. AWS Redshift, Google Bigquery, Snowflake, or similar).
- Multiple years of experience in System Administration, preferably in a cloud environment
- Experience using virtualization and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, VMware)
- Experience using OLAPs and efficiently extracting and transforming large volumes of data.
- Experience interacting with business users to determine optimal infrastructure and deploy software solutions
- Proficiency with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python)
- Experience with Healthcare data (familiar with HIPAA PHI elements)
- Experience with designing and implementing real-time pipelines
- Experience with data quality and validation
- Experience with E2E data pipeline optimization
- 2+ years of work experience with non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience designing and improving workflows and standing up accompanying operating and technical procedures
- Strong analytical decision-making and organizational skills
- Startup experience is preferred
- Proficiency in data harmonization, database architecture, and/or Cloud computing is a plus.
Resumes, questions, and requests for assistance or an accommodation due to a disability may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.