Social Media Coordinator
Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 11,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
Social Media Coordinator
Alma is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our growing Content Marketing team.
This position will report to our Social Media Manager and you’ll work in tandem to maintain Alma’s organic social presence. Your work will focus particularly on maintaining the social editorial calendar and monitoring community inboxes.
This role will help innovate Alma’s growing social media program and will partner with our Video Marketing and Customer Experience teams. You will play a key role in increasing Alma’s ability to share human stories and connect people who are in search of affordable high quality mental health care.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Social Media Manager and Video Producer to conduct Alma provider and influencer outreach.
- Partner with the Social Media Manager to identify influencers and/or content creators who align with Alma’s brand.
- Ensure that social calendars are up to date utilizing Asana’s calendar tools.
- Community management, from replying to DMs and comments across all platforms, and escalating to the Social Media Manager and our Customer Experience team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and trends, monitoring the competitive landscape, and sharing insights.
Who you are:
- You have 1-3 years of experience as a user on at least three of these five platforms: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and Facebook.
- You are capable of juggling many conversations at once, synthesizing complex information across multiple channels.
- You are able to remain calm under pressure when communicating internally and externally, you encourage partnership and are a settling influence in a crisis.
- You are curious and inquisitive when encountering new information, and comfortable with both successes and failures as opportunities for continuous self-improvement.
- You are passionate about Alma’s mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and traditional)
- Free Alma platform access
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, etc
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- Free EAP access through LifeWorks
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Flexible PTO
Salary Band: $65,000 - $80,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.