Remote - US or Canada
Inspiren, a nurse-led technology company, introduces the world’s first cognitive patient care assistant, known as AUGi. AUGi serves as the gateway to all IoT connectivity and the creation of a true AI ecosystem, through the creation of a revolutionary computer vision and hybrid sensing platform. At the bedside, AUGi intelligently analyzes interactions between providers and patients, room environmental factors, and medical equipment. AUGi provides unparalleled insights to care and safety, while revolutionizing patient care.
We have raised funding from industry leading venture firms such as Primary Venture Partners, Third Prime and Story Ventures.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who will be integral in the design, development, and maintenance of the camera basestation system, ensuring its seamless operation and integration with our AI-driven technologies. You will be responsible for the operation of the software in addition to parallel systems that allow for maintenance, monitoring and securing the camera system.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, and maintain the software for our camera base station system
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of hardware and software developers, AI specialists, and project managers
- Work closely with the operations and product teams to understand business needs and translate them into system requirements
- Analyze system performance and make data-driven development and improvement decisions
- Ensure the system's reliability, robustness, and scalability, anticipating future needs and growth
- At least 3-5 years of experience in systems engineering and software development
- 3+ years of Python experience
- 3+ years of C / C++ experience
- Demonstrable experience with designing and implementing robust and scalable systems
- Outstanding analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Excellent team player who values cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Experience in healthcare is NOT required, but is a bonus
- Bonus points for experience with:
- AI integration into system design and operation
- Previous experience in camera or video systems engineering
- Familiarity with healthcare-specific technologies or standards
- Desire to work an early stage startup
- For NYC, California, and Colorado based candidates the salary range for this position is $165k-$180k plus equity.
- For non- NYC based candidates the salary range will be commensurate with experience.
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Remote work within the Northeast corridor