Order Processing Representative
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Order Processing team is responsible for ensuring all orders that come through Slice are transmitted successfully to our restaurant partners. The Order Processing representative is an expert at spotting any issues with orders. He/she manages their order queue to make sure customers are never kept waiting. An expert problem solver, the Order Processing representative thinks and acts quickly.
What you'll do:
- Manage, process, and confirm all orders assigned to you during your shift
- Ensure all customers have a great experience ordering through Slice
- Identify any issues with the orders, checking for fraud, and any needed adjustments
- Confirm all orders assigned to you in a timely major
- Demonstrate the value of Slice to our customers and restaurant partners every day
- Provide amazing, world class support
- Identify and report any bugs or issues found during processing orders
- Enhance the office atmosphere with a positive mental attitude and positive energy
Who you are:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a team
- Demonstrated Computer Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Remain calm when being pressed by a manager or pizzeria.
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Eager to work in a high paced environment
- Friendly and light hearted day-to-day mindset. Every case is a new opportunity
What we offer:
- Base salary (330 EUR) + night shift/weekend/holiday paid. Average salary: 420-500 euros.
- Personalized one month paid with the full salary training course at the start of your position with a dedicated trainer and a mentor
- A working environment that promotes open communication based on our core values
- Company structure that encourages career development
- Free educational and English language courses that are offered by our Learning & Development team
- Work with customer support leaders and trainers that provide coaching cues and know-how
How to apply?
We do not use agencies as we have a strong network of referrals, and also want you to have the best recruiting experience possible. A CV gives us a good idea of your background and we are interested in your latest work and projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us.
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.