Manager, Marketing Operations
Manager, Marketing Operations
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Utilize strategic levers and technology solutions to maximize efficiency and minimize cost for B2B and B2C email, push, SMS, in-app and direct mail campaigns for current and prospective customers.
The Manager, Marketing Operations plays a critical role in executing Slice strategic communication strategies. You will deliver communications to our current and prospective pizzeria partners and end consumers, across all channels and key touch points. This is a highly visible role, with an opportunity to add impact by enhancing technology integrations, improving automation, and using data to drive optimal content, timing, and execution. You will report into the Director of Retention.
- Manage day-to-day execution of Slice's B2B and B2C communications programs, including coding emails, creating/segmenting lists, scheduling communications, setting up A/B tests, and quality assurance.
- Maintenance of automations and workflows for CRM platforms; develop and maintain roadmap of future automation and data strategy.
- Analyze and interpret results of marketing campaigns and recommend areas for improvement and optimization.
- Partner with other teams (i.e. sales, account management) to design and implement communication campaigns.
- Define, monitor, and measure all relevant KPIs and design reporting dashboards.
- Maintain the communications calendar and assist with quarterly planning.
Your team will include up to five associates responsible for the day-to-day execution of all communications, working remotely and in-person at our offices in New York City, Belfast, Macedonia, and / or remotely. You would also partner cross-functionally with Data Engineering, Analytics and other Marketing teams.
The Winning Recipe
These are the core competencies this role calls for:
- 4+ years of experience in a tactical or strategic marketing role.
- 1+ years of experience creating campaigns in an enterprise CRM platform.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and / or SQL.
- Strong understanding of email best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player mentality.
- Exceptional oral and written presentation and communication skills.
- Result-driven mentality.
- A "no task is too small" mentality.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and develop a fascination for Slice.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Litmus or a similar program.
- Experience with marketing analytics tools such as AppsFlyer.
- Experience with business analytics tools such as Tableau, Looker, and / or Datadog.
- Understanding of basic data integrations and / or experience with platforms such as Salesforce, Segment, Amplitude, Amazon Web Services and / or Databricks.
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Flexible PTO
- Well being allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Private health insurance
Salary Range: €750- €1,700 (Monthly)
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, experience, and other job-related factors.
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Something looks off?