Manager, People Analytics
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfil this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Help build an efficient and effective People Systems team, gathering requirements and collaborating with Slice’s leaders to deliver solutions that add value across the organisation.
The Manager, People Analytics will translate data and trends into stories to drive business decisions. You will work cross-functionally to develop, test, and validate analytics dashboards for various business partners and leaders so they can easily draw insights and make recommendations. You will champion data integrity and establish processes to streamline and improve data quality, training and educating stakeholders on people data metrics and dashboards. You will be a key contributor in identifying and improving processes that support efficiency and scalability of our HRIS and People systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build a robust Analytics function within the Global People department. The People Analytics team delivers metric-driven analytics and collaborates with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and senior leadership to enable our teams to manage and deliver Slice’s strategic goals. This role reports to the Director, People and manages three direct reports.
The Winning Recipe
If you are passionate about data and want to help empower the People team to ensure a stellar employee experience and provide critical insights to leadership to guide future business decisions, then this is the role for you. These are the core competencies required for this position:
- 4+ years of experience managing a systems team, BI Products, and building Dashboards using Power BI, HRIS or similar products
- Relevant experience in people research (e.g., survey design), quantitative/ qualitative analysis, and reporting (or other related quantitative/qualitative analysis roles)
- Working knowledge of most HR practices and processes (ex: employee lifecycle, Recruiting, People workflows), HR systems (data inflow and outflow), and management, preferably proven functional knowledge on DE&I programs, succession planning, and leadership
- Advanced proficiency or practical knowledge in data/process automation tools, statistical data analysis tools, and presentation and visualisation tools (PowerPoint, Power BI)
- Experience and proficiency in business/process analysis, developing standard metrics/dashboards, and workforce plans in multinational or global organisations
- Independent thinking and ability to work with little to no supervision; very good analytical and critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent executive presentation skills; should have the ability to distill and present actionable information derived from complex data
- Experience in process redesign and project management (requirements gathering to delivery)
- Working knowledge of data privacy law
- Experience working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- An existing right to work in the UK
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible working hours
- Generous time off policies
- £200 per annum employee wellbeing allowance
- Market leading maternity and paternity schemes
- Discounts for local pizzerias (of course)
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 1-2 weeks to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- 30 minute introductory meeting with Recruiter
- 45 minute introductory meeting with Director, People
- 2 30 minute operative meetings with Senior HR Systems Administrator & Director, Total Rewards
- 30 minute technical meeting with Senior Director, Data & Governance
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Something looks off?