Position – Post Sales Trainer
Our Restaurant Enablement Team serves as a critical supporting team for our Global Sales & Post-Sales organization, making them more efficient. This role, reporting to our Training Manager, will assist in all of the efforts Training & Development is responsible for. This includes new hire training, continued education, refresher and new product/procedures based training. Specific duties will include leading new hire on-boarding programs, and continued ed programs.
You will own projects and build processes from start to finish, collaborating across Sales, Partner Success, Onboarding, Restaurante Support and others to support and reinforce training to ensure we are operating at the top of our game. Then you will be constantly seeking ways to improve how the team works and looking for best practice in the industry.
For this position, you should combine excellent communication skills with an ability to inspire your team trainees and motivate them to succeed - you will be the face and the voice of the program. You will work with all segments of our Restaurant organization including Sales, Partner Success Managers, Onboarding, and Restaurant Support, and ensure our teams are fully educated to perform at a high level and increase overall shop satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
Develop and conduct the Post Sales and Restaurant Support New Hire Training
- Train new hires from Day One and guide them through a two or four-week classroom/remote style training program
- Revamp and innovate New Hire Partner Success and Restaurant Support training to set representatives up for success so they can achieve their goals
- Partner with training coordinator to administer evaluations and track performance of trainees
- Gather feedback from leadership on team needs and implement it in the new hire training
Continued Education of New Hires and Current Employees
- Observe and evaluate teams to identify gaps in skills and areas of opportunity for training in collaboration with the leadership team
- Develop PSM/RS teams continued education journey
- Consult & train teams and managers on processes, new tools and new product features
- Implement tracking of continued education training implementation
Training Development & Design
- Be the expert on the business, the product, and the processes and properly communicating Slice’s values and solutions to our partners
- Provide real-time and data-driven feedback on performance of trainees
- Use data to contribute to the structure of quality training programs
- Communicate process and training recommendations to the leadership team
- Work collaboratively with the Training & Development Team/Coordinator to prepare training presentations and performance evaluations
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent English communication
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, written and verbal
- 1+ years of sales or partner success management experience -or-
- 1+ years of training/enablement experience
- Strong ability to coach and motivate as teams and as individuals learners
- Self-motivated with a proven track record at achieving or exceeding goals and quota
- Demonstrated experience with building and supporting processes in a fast paced, ever changing organization
- Experience with CRM solutions (salesforce.com a plus)
- A passion for helping people succeed!