Register Sales Development Representative
This is an opportunity to step into a Sales Development Representative position in one of the most exciting tech companies in the world, let alone the Macedonian market.
You will be working in a highly competitive environment where you will get the opportunity to learn and collaborate from and with industry experts gives you the chance to continuously grow your professional capabilities while you improve yourself and the team.
What you’ll do
- As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be speaking with existing Slice Customers to determine whether or not they are a good fit for the Slice Register.
- Qualifying shop owners based on fit
- Determining interest in learning more about Slice Register
- Generating excitement and setting expectations
- Schedule time with these owners in the calendar of dedicated closers on the US Sales team.
- Develop strong relationships with dedicated register closers. Meet with them weekly as a way to better understand what the job requires
- Learn many product details and become familiar with the type of questions shop owners have regarding POS
- Work with the closers to further your understanding of quality appointments and ideal fits for Slice Register
- Develop a full understanding of the value proposition (and product limitations) of Slice Register POS.
- Achieve benchmark goals based on both performance and effort metrics established by management
- Consistently meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly performance targets
- Understanding our sales cycle by following all the procedures and company policies
- Using tools and software as Salesforce and Slice Admin
- Working hours: 15:30-23:30, Monday through Friday
- Participating in weekly training sessions with more details about the Register product
- Assist in the account management of shops to ensure successful adoption and retention onto Slice's POS
- Provide feedback and new recommendations on the Slice Register to your manager and the Head of Sales by gathering insights from restaurants, as well as learnings and requests from restaurants
- Confidently speaking to shop owners about additional Slice offerings other than Register.
Who you are:
- Excellent verbal and written English (minimum C1 level)
- Prior sales, account management or customer support experience is preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Spanish will be considered as a major plus