Senior Product Analyst
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfil this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Build up a picture of Slice target users based on their needs, wants, motivations and pain-points. In team context, the Product Analyst will help deliver new solutions for our web and mobile applications.
As a member of our Product Analyst team, you will conduct complex research projects with autonomy and high-quality bar. You mush be a data expert, and able to creatively develop metrics for investigating novel challenges in variety or areas, including Web, App and Shop products. You will be involved in every stage of planning, from understanding the problems , evaluate new concepts and measuring impact of implemented solutions.
Partner with Product, Design and Engineering. Your day-to-day team activity includes exploring users and their journeys, new and existing product offerings with a variety of methods, integrating the study of users wants, needs and behavior in the product context for the best solutions. Researchers who love to enable colleagues in the Product and Design teams to create user-friendly product will find this role very rewarding.
The Winning Recipe
We’re looking for creative, entrepreneurial senior researcher scientist who are excited to build world-class products for small business counters. These are the core competencies this role calls for:
- Analyse rich and multidimensional data, develop descriptive and analytical models, and shape actionable insights from research findings. Build user journeys and personas
- Design and execute a variety of research studies, including user testing, field studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, A/B testing, etc
- Synthesize quantitative data with qualitative data to help drive product and design decisions
- Create close partnerships with a variety of leadership, research and product stakeholders to ensure a broad understanding of the product needs and priorities while driving UX goals.
- High level of proficiency in statistical programming languages (Python, R)
- Proficient in SQL
- Expert knowledge of analytics techniques
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision plans
- £750 per annum self-learning budget/working from home allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Generous time off policies
- Annual conference attendance and training/development budget
- Market leading maternity and paternity schemes
- Discounts for local pizzerias (of course)
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 1-3 weeks to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- 30-minute introductory meeting
- 30-minute hiring manager meeting
- Take home project and technical interview
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.