Product Analytics Manager
Product Analytics Manager
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
The Product Analytics Manager will guide the team in identifying business growth opportunities, while optimising workflows to enable data-driven decisions and fostering a collaborative culture across the consumer and restaurant side of the business.
This role reports to the Chief Product Officer. The role is to lead the team of quantitative analysts who measure and interpret the performance of Slice products. That team is responsible for all of our products including products for restaurants and products for consumers.
As a manager of this team you will be expected to contribute as both a senior individual contributor and a manager of the team. You will be expected to connect the dots across products and develop an end to end view of Slice product performance. You will be expected to communicate findings to product leaders, engineering leaders, design leaders and executives. You will be expected to translate product performance into revenue growth targets.
The Winning Recipe
We’re looking for a Product Analytics Manager who is excited to build world-class products for small business counters. These are the core competencies this role calls for:
- 3+ years in an analytics manager position or similar role is required.
- Result-driven and able to handle multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and time-management skills along with ability to create a clear strategic vision for the team
- Solid experience in Product analytics including research skills, A/B testing, UX event tracking and data modeling experience.
- Proficient in SQL, Python or equivalents and analytics engineering experience
- Strong communication skills
- Being open and able to work as an IC in addition to do the management work
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Flexible PTO
- Market leading medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401K matching up to 4%
- Monthly wellness reimbursement/stipend
- Weekly pizza stipend (Yes, that’s a thing!)
Salary Range: $180k to $200k
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 1-2 weeks to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- 30 minute introductory meeting
- 30 minute hiring manager meeting
- Case study and presentation
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.