Customer Support Representative
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
This is an opportunity to step into a Customer Support position in one of the most exciting tech companies in the world, let alone the Macedonian market. You will be working in a highly competitive environment where you will get the opportunity to learn and collaborate from and with industry experts gives you the chance to continuously grow your professional capabilities while you improve yourself and the team.
We hire and welcome Customer Support Representatives throughout the year.
What you’ll do:
The Customer Support Representative is a proven problem solver and that can handle all day-to-day Customer Support responsibilities.
- Manage high volume of inbound and outbound customer and pizzeria calls
- Focus on providing our customers and partners with world class support
- Respond to and create emails for our customer calls based off provided templates
- Provide accurate Slice information to customers and pizzerias as requested
- Appropriately reply to all customer questions and complaints in a timely manner
- Make decisions on when orders should be refunded or the customer should be provided with a promo code
- Willing to work on side projects and follow instruction when asked
- Working hours: three shifts per week (mostly afternoon and night shifts), including weekends and holidays
- This is a full-time position
Who you are:
- Excellent verbal and written English (minimum B2 level)
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems
- Constantly learning new processes as instructed
- Maintain high knowledge of the product and all nuances attached
- Outstanding communication skills
- Friendly and light hearted day-to-day mindset
- Positive, self-motivated attitude with high energy
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Team-player attitude
- Able to work in all three shifts.
What we offer:
- Average ~500 EUR per month: base salary (358 EUR) + allowances (~140 EUR)
- Personalized one month paid with the full salary training course at the start of your position with a dedicated trainer and a mentor
- A working environment that promotes open communication based on our core values
- Company structure that encourages career development
- Free educational and English language courses that are offered by our Learning & Development team
- Work with customer support leaders and trainers that provide coaching cues and know-how
How to apply?
We do not use agencies as we have a strong network of referrals, and also want you to have the best recruiting experience possible. A CV gives us a good idea of your background and we are interested in your latest work and projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us.
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.