Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Empower small business owners with the premier commerce enablement solution for local, independent pizzerias.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting and fast growing tech companies in the world, let alone the Macedonian market. As a Sales Representative at Slice, you are crucial to the success of the company. You will be working in a high-energy and truly supportive environment where you will get the opportunity to learn and collaborate from and with industry experts that will enable your growth and professional development. Here at Slice we are relentlessly optimistic, we learn quickly and we can count on each other while keeping our customers happy. Please note this is a full-time, on-site position and working hours are 16:00-00:00, Monday through Friday.
Along with your many fellow colleagues, your day to day will include initiating contact with pizzerias in the U.S. as potential customers by cold calling, selling and representing Slice's values and services. You will create relationships with restaurant owners to identify their needs and interest in online ordering in order to drive sales for their business. You will work with your team along with sales leadership to develop sales strategies to increase the number of new pizzerias onboarded to Slice. Your main goal will be to not only meet but also exceed your daily, weekly, and monthly performance target and we will do whatever we can to make that happen!
The Winning Recipe
We’re looking for high-energy, persistent, and adaptable individuals who are willing to kick-start their career journey within the company. Our goal is to deeply understand our customers and face daily challenges with an ongoing ‘yes’ attitude!
- Excellent verbal and written English skills; minimum C1 level
- High School diploma or College Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Tenacious & eager to learn and develop in a high-growth environment
- A self-motivated team player willing to always find the way forward
- Prior sales, account management, customer support/service, or dispatch experience in the US and/or international market
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Full-time contract, healthcare and pension insurance paid by us
- Paid personalized 2-week sales training course at the start of your position, followed by a 1-month training period with a dedicated mentor, team leader, and sales manager to ensure you succeed!
- A team obsessed with ping pong tournaments, pizza Fridays and summer parties!
- Company structure that encourages career development, a strong career path in sales; You will be recognized for hard work
- Close partnership with sales leaders and trainers that provide all the coaching you need
- Weekly, monthly, and annual competitions and rewards for stellar employees - prizes range from 50$ - 2000$
- Quarterly Achievers Club + ‘President's Club’ all expenses paid for trips for top performers
- Summer Friday incentives (based on performance)
- Wellbeing + learning and development program
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 4-7 days to complete and you’d be expected to start with a training class of ~15 fellow sales representatives on a specific date. (Please note this is subject to change.)
- 20 minute video call with recruiter
- 1 30 minute video call with Sales Managers
*Please note we use Google Meet and are more than happy to train you on Google Suite products!
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Privacy Notice Statement of Acknowledgment
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Slice. Slice is keeping your data safe and secure. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate measures and controls to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access. If selected, we will process your personal data for hiring /employment processes, as well as our legal obligations.
If you are not selected for the job position and you have given consent on the question below (by selecting "Give consent") we will store and process your personal data and submitted documents (CV) to consider eligibility for employment up to 365 days (one year). You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent for storing your personal data and CV in the Slice database considering eligibility for employment for a year. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For additional information and / or exercise of your rights to the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, e-mail: email@example.com.