Account Manager, Point of Sale
Account Manager, Point of Sale
Skopje, Debar, Ohrid (On-Site)
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Slice Register is rooted in point-of-sale, but will extend far beyond POS with Slice’s many capabilities. Empower small business owners with the premier commerce enablement solution for local, independent pizzerias.
This is an incredibly varied role where you will assist in the education, sales, onboarding, installation, and retention of shops on Slice’s newest platform offering, Slice Register. As an Account Manager, Point of Sale, you will contribute to overall market GMV growth through educating owners with best practices for success. Your efforts will help Slice become our shops’ trusted technology partner while growing Slice revenue through valuable platforms. You will report to Slice’s Head of Implementation and Activation.
You will also help us to:
- Maximize efficiency, expand our shop base, and reduce churn by building deep relationships with shop owners.
- Continue the sales journey for Register shops to keep owners engaged while moving through the onboarding process and through the early lifecycle of Register adoption
- Own the success of Register shops by providing hypercare support to ensure adoption and handle ongoing support escalations to resolve any shop issues that arise.
- Continuously seek out feedback from our restaurant partners and effectively utilize feedback to ensure that restaurant technology needs are met.
Please note this is a full-time, on-site position and working hours are 16:00-00:00 (10:00am-6:00pm ET), Monday through Friday with some flex time outside of those regular hours pending shop needs.
We're a team full of high-energy, persistent, tenacious, and adaptable individuals and you should be too! We are problem solvers, data driven, and able to remain stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities. We exist in a high growth environment in a fast-paced organization looking for individuals who are self-motivated team players willing to always find the way forward!
The Winning Recipe
We’re looking for team members who are willing to kick-start their career journey within the company. Our goal is to deeply understand our customers and face daily challenges with an ongoing ‘yes’ attitude!
What we’re looking for:
- Prior sales, account management, technical support, customer support/service, or dispatch experience in the US and/or international market
- 3+ years experience selling and managing technology to SMBs
- Passionate about tech innovation and bridging technology gaps by educating owners through web and limited face-to-face interaction
- A natural at explaining how things work with technology, be it software or hardware
- Stellar communication skills (English) in both written & spoken form (min C1 level). Bonus points for Spanish language skills!
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop a cohesive work environment. (If you’ve done it before, that’s a plus!)
- While not necessary, any experience in the hospitality industry would be highly advantageous
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Full-time contract, healthcare and pension insurance paid by us
- A team obsessed with ping pong tournaments, pizza Fridays and summer parties!
- Company structure that encourages career development, a strong career path in sales; You will be recognized for hard work
- Close partnership with sales leaders and trainers that provide all the coaching you need
- Weekly, monthly, and annual competitions and rewards for stellar employees - prizes range from €25 - €200
- Wellbeing + learning and development program
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy (please note, this is subject to change). This entire process is expected to take 4-7 days to complete and you’d be expected to start with a training class on a specific date.
- 20 minute video call with recruiter
- 1 30 minute video call with Head of Implementation & Activation
- 1 30 minute video call with Sales/Onboarding Manager or Senior Sales Rep
- Mock Pitch with Register Sales Manager or Register Sales Rep
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.