Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
As an HR Coordinator, you will report into the Lead People Ops and will assist the HRBPs to provide a people-first approach to supporting employees and managers with their HR needs. You will work closely with members of the People team, as well as the Legal, Finance and IT teams, to support several processes across the employee lifecycle (such as onboarding, offboarding, performance management, employee inquiries).
The HR Coordinator is an essential part of Slice’s People team. We are committed to providing Slicers with a world class employee experience and this role plays a key part in accomplishing that goal. Our ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail, is motivated by consistently improving internal processes that enhance the employee experience, and is a champion of the Slice culture. You are passionate about People Operations including, but not limited to, employee onboarding, internal processes, education and support, data management and reporting. You are outcome-oriented, and pursue solutions in a thoughtful, iterative, and empathetic way. You are someone who gets excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment and willing to contribute wherever necessary. As an HR Coordinator you will:
- Liaise with the global HRBP team on various initiatives such as onboarding, offboarding and performance management
- Managing and resolving HR-related queries through our ticketing system, ensuring timely and accurate responses to enhance overall employee experience
- Work with Talent Acquisition and Legal on processes
- Complete onboarding and offboarding processes with employees
- Maintain people data in our HRIS and other internal tools
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Establish and maintain trust and credibility across all levels of the company
- Support day-to-day employee inquiries
- Other administrative tasks deemed necessary to support the HRBP function
You will be required in office 5 days a week.
The Winning Recipe:
- Passionate about People Operations and/or Human Resources
- 1-2 years of experience in a HR Coordinator/People Operations role
- Outstanding customer service
- Comfortable with Google Suite, UKG, Lattice, HRIS systems and/or other HR technology
- Ability to handle confidential information, with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a proactive work style and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Has strong judgment and presents a high degree of professional maturity, honesty, and integrity.
- At ease with multi-tasking and changing priorities
- Career development opportunities
- Work alongside smart and motivated team
- Competitive total compensation package
- A well-being budget
- Great office spaces with all amenities
- Pizza parties and team outings
- All the support that you need to be successful
The Hiring Process:
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy (please note, this is subject to change).
- 30 minute video call with recruiter
- 30 minute 1:1 with a peer
- 30 minute 1:1 with a peer
- 30 minute 1:1 with Hiring Manager
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Privacy Notice Statement of Acknowledgment
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Slice. Slice is keeping your data safe and secure. Once we have received your personal data, we put in place reasonable and appropriate measures and controls to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access. If selected, we will process your personal data for hiring /employment processes, as well as our legal obligations.
If you are not selected for the job position and you have given consent on the question below (by selecting "Give consent") we will store and process your personal data and submitted documents (CV) to consider eligibility for employment up to 365 days (one year). You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent for storing your personal data and CV in the Slice database considering eligibility for employment for a year. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
For additional information and / or exercise of your rights to the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, e-mail: email@example.com